Hack the Workday with Office 365
Got coding skills? Want a chance to win cash prizes? Then the Office 365 Hack Productivity 4 contest might be right up your alley!
Microsoft Office 365 helps take the work out of getting great work done. Join us in our endless pursuit to improve productivity by building or updating a functioning Microsoft Graph-powered solution as you compete for a share of cash, prizes, and publicity.
The Microsoft Graph API connects your app to the wide array of rich datasets and insights that power Office 365. Let your imagination shape your solution; traverse datasets, assemble custom dashboards, stream data through custom functions, or create entirely new workflows; your creativity has no limitations here. Hack the workday with a cool Office 365 add-in, a Microsoft Teams Integration, or a SharePoint or Outlook solution.
You have the opportunity to make smart, efficient productivity a reality for over 100 million users that rightfully believe their time is meaningful. Let Office 365 do the heavy lifting, enabling your ingenuity and coding skills to solve problems for them.
How to Enter
- Register for the hackathon on Devpost.
- Review the Resources to help get started.
- Find a teammate (optional) by reaching out to other developers on the Participants tab.
- Sign up for an Office 365 developer account if you don’t already have one (new accounts include a 9 month free trial).
- Shoot your demo video and take screenshots of your functioning app.
- Provide access to your app to Devpost for judging and testing. (If your add-in is not publically available yet, include the manifest XML for sideloading.)
- Submit your application on officehack4.devpost.com for consideration in the hackathon!