Live from Las Vegas – SharePoint Conference 2019!
Presented by Community All-Stars
Join us as we launch our new virtual meeting format live from The SharePoint Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada! We’ll bring you all the latest news and announcements as they happen with commentary from our Community All-Stars. Plus, an exciting lineup of special MVP and and Microsoft guests will drop in to give us their thoughts on the conference and all the big news from the keynote.
You’ll have plenty of opportunities to interact with our guests from the comfort of your desk – ask questions, start a panel discussion, comment on an announcement, we want to hear it all! Like the breakout groups of the past, virtual chat rooms will be available for IT Professionals, End Users and Developers, allowing you to jump into a conversation on the topics that interest you the most. Or if you’d just like to sit back and take it all in, the live stream will also be broadcast on Facebook and YouTube.
Registration details for the virtual event will be available soon. In the meantime, be sure to put Tuesday, May 21st 2019 at 2:00pm (Central) into your calendar. You don’t want to miss this!
How it Works:
- Register for the virtual meeting.
- Test your computer audio connection and bandwidth prior to the event.
- During the meeting, raise your hand (virtually) to ask questions and interact with the hosts.
- Join a discussion in a virtual chat room (IT Pro, End User, or Developer).
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the show!